JStockCharts is a java based charting application with added features such signal generator and historical price viewer, chart comparison tool. Supports all widely used technical indicators. The system uses a local database to which a price list (WAP File) shall be uploaded daily. The file can be obtained by subscribing to the wap feed mailing-list.
Available chart types
Following chart types are available if you select over 03 months time period. This list grows frequently so make sure to subscribe to my blog to receive updates about new additions to the application and chart types.
|Price & Turnover|
Using this tool users can query for counters which meet certain criteria such as , this list keeps getting longer with weekly updates. (subscribe to the official mailing-list to receive update notifications)
- MACD crossing the signal line from below , from above etc
- RSI overbought/oversold counters
- SMA - Cross from below/above
- CCI - overbought/oversold
- New 52Week High/Low
This tool enables users to
- View OHLC , Turnover and Volume data for a specific counter for a specific date or for a date range and all counters for a specific date or date range.
- View High Low prices for all counters or a selected counter (Highs & Lows) ,
- View if a selected counter recorded a given gain percentage over a specific time period. (Gain Analyzer)
Counter Comparison Tool
This too enables users to compare various shares in a single window. select shares , select a chart type , select a grid type and you are provided with multiple charts withing the same container. Also users are able to draw line charts of different counters in the same plot (Line (Combined)).
Line (Combined) Chart type
WAP File mailing-list(Please subscribe to receive daily WAP File)
*. Java Run-time version 7 or above (Download)
*. Supported Operating Systems : Windows XP or above, Linux , MAC OS X, Solrais
No installation is required , you can use this as a portable application.
1. Download JStockCharts.rar by visiting the above direct download link.
2. Extract the downloaded file in to a desired location (e.g C:\)
3. Add shortcut to the JStockCharts.exe file to the desktop.
4. Run the application using the above shortcut.