Latest dev channel build for world’s fastest browser has been released for Windows , Linux and Mac OS platforms. with several bug fixes. note that this is a developers channel release hence chrome can be unstable at times. I shall wait for the beta at least.
Issues fixed in Google Chrome 6.0.458.1 dev:
· The InfoBar is no longer shown when the user first submits a form;
· AutoFill now continuously updates profile data when the user submits new forms. Profile data is now aggregated and the AutoFill InfoBar has been removed, in order to achieve this;
· When editing a field in a previously auto-filled form, Chrome now only displays unique suggestions;
· Enabling sync no longer freezes Chromium;
· Chrome now starts if other FFmpeg DLLs are present on the system - Windows specific.