Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.Defragmenting only what is needed saves a lot of time instead of defragmenting a whole drive that could take a few hours. It was developed by the creators of CCleaner.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
- Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
- Supports 37 major languages