Social Icons

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Text Analyser | Not just another Update


This post is an extension to my previous posts.
I have done some improvements in the code and GUI and fixed some snags if which I has looked over . I intend to extend this to compare multiple text files because we cannot use java.io.File classes's hashcode method to compare two files because It simply generates the hashcode of the path string of a file. It has no concern on file contents. 



_____________________
Download from sourceforge
Text Analyser
___________


Extended version


Here is am Improvised and extended version of TA I have been working on. have done code optimizations to achieve lower execution time and consume less memory.This version does not allow direct inputs.

Download from Sourceforge


...

 
 
Blogger Templates http://slots.to/