Social Icons

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Akon's Controversy-Jamfest 10- SSC -Sri Lanka



It is the most spoken topic in one of these days, seems akon is not going to get visa for his show in which to be held At SSC in April due to the rift which has been made against him for his appearance in a music video in which  bikini cladded girls dancing in front of a Buddha statue...Official has claimed that they are going to reject visa for him..

Lanka rejects visa for Akon 

After , Akon has made a not so convincing statement about not being known the presence of buddha statues on the music video set!
“I was not aware that the statue was even on the set of the video until now. I would never set out to offend or desecrate anyone’s religion or religious beliefs.  I myself am a spiritual man, so I can understand why they are offended, but violence is never the answer and I am disheartened to hear about what happened in Sri lanka,                                                                                  

You can view the video here..behind the scene video watch




 
 
Blogger Templates http://slots.to/